Well, I lost about $3.50 in the market tonight. That is no big deal. I have made a lot more in profits last week. I am brand new at this and have tried to be methodical. It is hard to do, but not impossible. You would be surprised at how small in investment one can use to get into this kind of work (yes, it is work!). I started with $80.00. Yes, that is right. A real small amount but in two weeks, that amount has now become $120.00. There are courses that one can take, but they are very expensive ($2000.00) and I found that I can study other methods for free. http://www.fx360.com allows you to look over the shoulders of four, very smart fundamental and technical traders. They summarize all of their trades for you, and they ARE making money.
If one thinks that day trading is it, there is a free book and really good advice up at
http://www.rockwelltrading.com
This website has awesome offers for one to learn day trading, and they do not cost an arm and a leg to participate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment