Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love the forex markets. I can not think of my life before them except that of a taxi driver. Wow, I actually drove a cab for over 30 years! I made an okay living at it until bin Laden bombed New York City. All taxi business all but stopped and I had to rent out the rooms in my house just to hold on to my house. I am now attending college at the University of Phoenix in order to change my career.

When I was in high school, I loved bookkeeping even though I was not allowed to take the class. I was considered somewhat of a mathematical prodigy and strongly advised not to take "mere business classes." I ended up studying the course on my own and loving it. What can I say? I now am studying accounting because I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment