Sunday, July 12, 2009

I want to say right here that trading of any kind can really be dangerous! People really need to study on how to do it and get some practice before they try any kind of trading. I cannot stress this too much. People need to not only know what they are doing, but they need lots of practice.

I had to say this because I have heard of people loosing all their money and their house trying to get rich trading. People need to get some good books on investing, such as the "...for Dummies" books. They can be found at most book stores locally, or ordered over the Internet.

Protect yourself with knowledge! Make small amounts of money at a time with skill! Go slow, and remember, this is not for everyone! If it does not work for you, leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment