Well, as fate would have it, I placed a buy trade on USD/CAD and lost. I figured that it would turn today sometime, and it did not make it. Instead, the market came down to trigger my stop and gave out. It had given out when I placed my trade this morning. Now that it found my stop, it is seeming to turn upward. Only time will tell. I have placed the trade again, only at this new position with new stops and new profit targets. This is a common happening in trading, whether it is trading stocks, commodities, or forex.
Tomorrow, my wife and I will be going to our favorite restaurant again for our morning breakfast. I really like spending time with her. We both take our computers and sit by a window and work on our college work. She is working on a masters in education for E.S.L. students (english as a second language), and I am working on a degree in accounting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment